How to Write Your Way Success Using the Power of the Written Word to Transform Your Chosen Areas of Your Life!
The “Secret” Tool to Help Reduce Stress, Reach Goals Faster and Manifest What You Desire – In Just Minutes a Day!
As a busy founder, coach, author and mother, I know that modern life can be very busy and sometimes stressful. Adults are working long hours, teens are balancing school, social lives and part time jobs. Even smaller children are stressed with high expectations, social anxiety, and long days in after school programs.
So why add journaling to your already busy day?
I asked myself the same question, yet after taking time to journal in the ways outlined in this course, I have never looked back since – to the degree that I created the Overstand You platform to make things easier for myself and others to capture their thoughts.
Consider this: How much time do you spend scrolling on social media? or Watching television aimlessly in the evening?
All I’m suggesting is stealing a minimum of 10-15 minutes of time from either of those activities and devoting it to improving your life. This is less than 1% of your day.
Coglhan and Bydron-Miller (2014) suggest ‘Journaling is the practice of recording events, ideas and thoughts over a period of time, often with a particular purpose or project in mind.’ This provides a great opportunity to focus on something you would like to achieve, using this technique to help you get there.
Do you think “improving your life” through journaling is a stretch? You’ll be surprised at how many benefits are attributed to journaling.
This is because ALL success starts in the MIND before it becomes REALITY. And journaling is a powerful way to take what’s in our mind and put it into tangible form–on paper.
Do it right and journaling can help you gain laser-lucid clarity in every area of your life–and help you bring it to fruition, too. (It’s one of the few tools that will help you do both!)
And best of all, it isn’t time-consuming, doesn’t require any special tools and literally ANYONE can do it, ANYWHERE.
So listen. If you feel like you’ve tried all the “manifesting tips” out there but nothing has quite worked (or stuck), This is a special and simple program just for you.
During this 4-module course, receive step-by-step guidance in each lesson, plus specific journaling prompts you can use right away. At the end of some of the lessons, there will be questions that you can complete and save to your own journal on the Overstand You platform. You can save, edit and print your answers at any time.
This course will help you to…
- Gain clarity on your dreams, goals and create an ultimate vision for every area of your life
- Let go of stress and give order to your thoughts
- Feel more creative and inspired, become a better writer and create badass content–without even “trying”!
- Define & who you would like to become
- Outline and create your dream life and manifest everything that will make you happier and more joyous
Then you’re in the perfect place. Here’s a peek inside this self-paced course…
Module 1: Write Your Way to a Lifestyle You Love
In this first foundation lesson, we’ll discuss all the benefits of journaling and precisely how to add this simple-but-effective practice into your daily routine. You’ll also identify what’s important to you–so you know exactly what to focus on journaling about. (There’s also 30+ journaling prompts to get those wheels turning!)
Here’s what we’ll cover…
- What journaling really is, what it can do for you and how to use a journal to create the life you love – even if you’ve never done it before (or you’ve tried it and “it hasn’t worked”!)
- The not-often-talked-about benefits of journaling – from stress relief to financial freedom!
- How to choose the perfect journaling style(s) for you – so you squeeze the most benefit out of your new practice!
- The one prompt a day challenge that’ll help you build this new habit–in just minutes a day!
Module 2: A Proven System for Journaling to Create the Life You Desire
You will learn to identify limiting beliefs, fears, doubts and issues and use journaling to assist you with working through them. Here’s what we’ll cover…
- Why keeping a journal is a MUST-DO to keep on top of things – whether you are facing challenges or you want to get clear and focused
- How to figure out which beliefs and issues are holding you back from success–plus specific journaling prompts for clearing away old fears and doubts.
- The RIGHT way to do “mindset work” through journaling – and what really needs to go into YOUR journal.
- Simple ways to use journaling to create new and more empowering beliefs – so you can feel good about yourself and life.
Module 3: Simple Daily Practices to Get Things Done
Some of the most successful, brilliant and creative business people were also avid journalers. From Albert Einstein to Frida Kahlo (just to name a few), many incredible people in history have used journaling to achieve clearer thinking, enhanced productivity, and even improved health (hello, stress relief!). You will learn why journaling is such an effective tool–for getting things done, whether you are an at home mum, busy professional or entrepreneur.
Here’s what we’ll cover…
- Why you absolute need a journal if you are serious about setting and achieving goals –and what exactly should go into it.
- How to improve your clarity and creativity–so you can move forward with increased confidence.
- How using a journal can help shorten the costly “trial and error” phase of achieving results – no matter what you are working towards
- How to use your journal to sharpen your creativity and come up with great ideas – and stop second-guessing them, too
- How to use a journal to cultivate a clear & positive mindset and build better relationships–so you can relate to others well in different areas of your life
- 4 must-ask questions to help you reflect–and move forward with confidence!
Module 4: Consciously Create & Confidently Become the Next Level Version of You
Manifesting the freedom you want isn’t just about gaining clarity about what you truly want (although that’s a huge part of it!), it’s also about feeling worthy of what you desire. You will learn how to identify who you want to become and what level of success you desire–and then, using journaling to help you truly embody and become the “next level” you!
- Exploring the inner workings of your mind to identify the beliefs holding you back from the freedom you desire–and exactly what to write in your journal daily so new beliefs seep into your subconscious
- How to use your journal to set achievable long-term and short-term goals, access your inner wisdom & intuition–and even serve as your own coach!
- Specific prompts to help you define or redefine success, make better decisions, get out of your comfort zone to create “next level” habits–and even give yourself permission to be who you were always meant to be!
- Defining your next level vision– and figuring out how to fill the gap between your ultimate life vision and where you are now!