Student Goal Analysis Process
Use the Student Goal Analysis Process (GAP) tool to assist you with identifying, exploring and evaluating your goals and the actions required to assist you with achieving your desired outcomes.
- Identify which subject or skills you need to pay more or the most attention to
- Get a good idea about how much time or effort you are putting into improving your subject knowledge or skills
- Prioritise what is most important and gain an overview of the actions you need to take to ensure you can make progress
- Outline your goals and assess how well you are doing over a set period
- List the actions that you feel will be beneficial to your progress
- Evaluate how pro-active you are in relation to your goals, motivating you to do more where necessary
- Map your progress towards what you would like to achieve
- Review and change your goal to enable you to make better progress if required
- Plan your goals or share your ideas with your teachers or tutor to help you stay accountable.
Some error has occured.